Thursday, January 19, 2012

25,000 Page Views!

Hey everyone!

MusicBoxPete hit another monumental milestone this morning as it officially cracked 25,000 page hits! I'm so thankful to everyone for their continued support of the blog, it means the world to me to have so many people compliment me on the blog, whether it's in person, by e-mail, or commenting on the blog posts really makes me work that much harder for you guys. And for that, I'm deeply thankful for all your support, thank you so much!

As you've visited the blog recently, you might have noticed a few changes. I've added a menubar at the top of the page so that you can navigate around the blog much easier than ever before. Scroll through all past Artist Spotlight features and peruse the latest news from around the music world by clicking on the respective buttons. You'll be seeing more substantial changes to the blog coming up fairly soon where the blog will undergo a complete transformation and will be moving to a new website as well. I'll provide more details on this as soon as it happens. Once again, thanks to all my readers for their incredible support to the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment