Tuesday, August 24, 2010

1000 PAGE VIEWS!!

Hey everyone!

This afternoon, my blog reached a major milestone! After launching my blog about 9 months ago last November, my blog has reached 1000 page views! I personally wanted to thank you guys for coming to my blog, whether it's just to read my reviews or leave a comment, you guys make it all worth it! My blog has been talked about consistently through word of mouth, and that's the way I intended for it to be recognized in the first place! My blog has especially been popular overseas, especially in Denmark where I've registered dozens of page views there in the past few months. I'm truly amazed at how many people have viewed my blog and I never expected it to become so recognized outside of the United States, so thanks again to all of of my overseas viewers!

 As for coming attractions to the blog, keep your eye out for some album reviews coming this fall including Interpol's brand new self-titled effort which comes out on Sept. 7, Brandon Flowers of The Killers' debut solo album, "Flamingo" which will be out on Sept. 14, and Jimmy Eat World's latest "Invented" which drops on Sept. 28. Also, I have plans to conduct some more artist interviews in the fall, so stay tuned for the blog for further details! Thanks again for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment