Monday, July 11, 2011

BREAKING NEWS! The Black Eyed Peas Go On Indefinite Hiatus!

Hey everyone!

Some surprising news coming in from The Black Eyed Peas camp this morning, the band recently announced at a concert in England that the group will be taking a break from creating music together. The group had been keeping really busy in the last few years, releasing the hugely successful The E.N.D. in 2010, which produced the blockbuster singles "Boom Boom Pow" and "I Gotta Feeling". However, their last album The Beginning, released this past year, fizzled and failed to meet the expectations that the last album achieved. Will.i.am is said to be working on a solo album set for release later on this year, while Fergie and the other members of the group will be pursuing other areas of interest during the hiatus. As always, leave your comments on this story here on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a good thing that they're taking a break. I'm not a hater, nor am I a "rabid" fan, but I do respect their work. Like you said, they've been churning out hits almost non-stop for a few years now. It's time they took a break to recharge the batteries. I say, good for them!

    ReplyDelete