Thursday, November 10, 2011

Artist Spotlight of The Year Nominees!

Hey everyone!

With the end of the year fast approaching comes the time for people to come up with lists of the top albums and songs of 2011! I'm currently working on mine as we speak, but I also thought about all the new and emerging artists that I covered this year in my weekly series, Artist Spotlight. I thought it would be a cool idea to come up with a contest where the readers of my blog can vote as well! I've racked my brain of the 40+ Artist Spotlight features that I've done so far this year, and I've whittled it down to a list of 5 nominees for the Artist Spotlight of The Year. Here are this year's nominees:

Advocate
Paul Materne
The Self Proclaimed Rockstars
Moss Points North
Call Me Anything

To check out the nominee's music, click on the respective artists' link to their Facebook pages where you can listen to their music and you can 'Like' the pages as well if you love what you heard. Then, come back here to the blog and vote for your favorite artist from the field of nominees. The winner will be announced on December 20 so make your voice heard and vote today!


No comments:

Post a Comment