Monday, March 1, 2010

What Albums Do You Want Me To Review?

Hey everyone!

I'm in the process of making more changes to my blog and I've been thinking about asking you, the blog readers as to what albums I should review each week. Send me an e-mail at: amara02@gmail.com or feel free to reach me on MySpace, Facebook, or Twitter as to what albums you want me to review and I'll post them right on the blog along with a little shout out to you! My contact info is at the right hand side of the page so shoot me a message my way and let me know what you want me to review!

Also below, I've posted the music video for Person L's "Goodness Gracious" which they world premiered last night on MySpace! The video is pretty insane! Hope you like it!!

Goodness Gracious

Person L | MySpace Music Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment