Thursday, December 23, 2010

Top Songs of 2010!

Hey everyone!

Hope everyone is enjoying time with their loved ones and are finally all done with your Christmas shopping! As you spend time with the ones you care about or if you're heading out to the mall to do some last minute shopping, I thought I'd give you a playlist of the songs that totally defined 2010. These songs were always there in one way or another as we carried on our everyday lives and provided the soundtrack for those moments that we'll remember the most about this year. Here's a quick rundown for you to check out!:

The Dirty Heads f/ Rome- Lay Me Down
Minus The Bear- My Time
Arcade Fire- Ready To Start
Mumford + Sons- Little Lion Man
Florence + The Machine- Dog Days Are Over
The Black Keys- Tighten Up
Broken Bells- The High Road
B.o.B. f/ Hayley Williams- Airplanes
Vampire Weekend- Giving Up The Gun
Eminem f/ Rihanna- Love The Way You Lie
Jack Johnson- You and Your Heart
Band of Horses- Laredo
Gorillaz f/ Mos Def & Bobby Womack- Stylo
The Rocket Summer- You Gotta Believe
Spoon- The Mystery Zone
Sade- Soldier of Love
Kings of Leon- Radioactive
Cee Lo Green- Fuck You
Broken Bells- The Ghost Inside
Jimmy Eat World- My Best Theory

Are there any songs that you love that are missing from this list? Just leave a comment here on the blog and I'll be sure to add it to the list to create the ultimate playlist of 2010!

I'd also like to take this opportunity and announce the winner of my Artist Spotlight of the Year Award! And the winner is... The Truezoos! The Truezoos were an Artist Spotlight here on the blog back in early September and have quickly become one of my favorite Boston area bands! If you see these guys in concert, trust me you'll get what you paid for! They're super nice guys and I've had the pleasure of hanging out with them several times and I can tell you that these guys are the real deal!

And this wraps up my last blog entry of 2010! Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog, it really means alot to hear so many compliments from readers and bands who have really enjoyed what I have written about them! Keep a look out for my next blog post coming on January 4, 2011! Until then, you have a safe and happy holiday and an awesome 2011!

-Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment