Thursday, December 20, 2012

Artist Spotlight of the Year: The Foresters

Proud to announce that The Foresters have been crowned this year's winner in the Artist Spotlight of the Year award! This talented group of youngsters from Bethany, Connecticut were Artist Spotlight subjects back in August and show that age ain't nothing but a number, and these kids are more than capable of crafting simple and cohesive pop-punk tunes similar to the likes of blink-182 and Sum 41. I was impressed with this group of brothers immediately upon first listen, and I have full confidence that they have the drive and determination to take everything they learned and move on to the next step in their musical careers.

And this marks my last blog post of the year! Thanks once again to all my readers who have made this blog infinitely more important to me than anything else I ever dreamed about. I'll be taking some time off during the holidays, so my next blog post won't come until January 7th! Thanks once again to everyone for all the nice compliments on my blog and if you need to get in touch with me, friend me on Facebook here and follow me on Twitter right here. Happy holidays everyone and I'll see all you guys in 2013! (unless the world ends before this weekend according to the Mayans). 

No comments:

Post a Comment