Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Top Songs of 2009!

Hey everyone!

Back again with another retrospective list as we look back on some of the best songs of 2009. I think 2009 was a great year for many up and coming bands (Phoenix, Passion Pit, MGMT) and for already established acts as well (Muse, Kings of Leon, Paramore). This list here I think best represents all the amazing and diverse music that I've heard at various points throughout the year. Take a look at my list with the songs in no particular order:

Incubus- Love Hurts
Kings of Leon- Sex on Fire
All Time Low- Weightless
The All American Rejects- Gives You Hell
MGMT- Kids
Muse- Uprising
Passion Pit- The Reeling
Alice In Chains- Check My Brain
Pearl Jam- The Fixer
Phoenix- 1901
Person L- Untitled
Paramore- Ignorance
Owl City- Fireflies
MGMT- Electric Feel
Kings of Leon- Use Somebody
The Almost- Lonely Wheel
Silversun Pickups- Panic Switch
Kings of Leon- Notion
The Mars Volta- Since We've Been Wrong
The Almost- Hands

What are some of your favorite songs from 2009? Leave a reply in the comments with a list of some of your favs from this year! Feel free to list as many songs as you can think of! Next week, I'll have the list of my Top 10 Albums of the Decade, I'll think you'll like this one as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment