Monday, December 28, 2009

Upcoming changes to my blog!!

Hey everybody!

As 2010 draws closer and closer, I've been planning out some sizable changes to my blog. I'll still continue to do album reviews every week, but I'm planning to expand beyond that and cover a variety of music related topics in great depth. These changes include:

  • Reviews of local concerts.
  • Interviews with local artists.
  • Current news regarding music related events and updates on select artists.
  • Capsule reviews of music-themed movies.
  • An internet radio station with a pre-selected collection of music.
 I plan to rollout the first of these many changes sometime within the next couple of weeks. The other additions should be made sometime soon after that. Are there any other suggestions on changes/additions that you would like to see on my blog? Leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail here.

No comments:

Post a Comment