Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Artist Spotlight: Paul Materne

Hey everyone!

It's time for Artist Spotlight for this week! Today, I present to you a singer-songwriter out of Dallas, Texas named Paul Materne. Paul plays a blend of acoustic, introspective rock that is raw and passionate straight down to the core. Upon first hearing his music, I was absolutely amazed with his pristine vocal ability and the intense melodic patterns emanating strongly from his music, a truly unique pattern in such and one that cannot be replicated. The main theme that circulates throughout his music is romance, and listening to the lyrics you can almost feel the emotions deep inside of you as he sings passionately through the intense strums of the acoustic guitar. I've honestly never encountered an instance where I felt such a direct connection to an artist through his music and I felt that I was sitting right in front of him watching him play, he's just that good. Probably one of the best up and coming artists that I've heard in quite some time and one of the best Artist Spotlight subjects that I've ever come across! Some of my favorite songs from Paul include "If You Only Knew Her", "Sing You To Sleep", and "To You From Me".

To check out the music of Paul Materne, head on over to his MySpace page at http://www.myspace.com/paulmaterne To download his songs for free, head on over to his PureVolume page at http://www.purevolume.com/PaulMaterne To follow him on Twitter, jump on over to http://www.twitter.com/paulmaterne

No comments:

Post a Comment