Monday, June 25, 2012

The Starting Line To Make A Big Announcement on July 16th!

Hey everyone!

A countdown clock appeared on The Starting Line's website earlier this afternoon at www.startinglinerock.com along with a flatline meter counting down to 21 days from now on July 16th, which just so happens to be the 10th anniversary of the band's debut release, "Say It Like You Mean It". The major announcement could run the gamut from a vinyl re-release of their debut, to a 10th anniversary tour, or an announcement of a brand new studio effort. Whatever it is at this moment, I simply don't have enough information and I'll leave it all up to speculation at this point.

As you may have figured out, I'm a huge Starting Line fanatic and on the anniversary of its release on the 16th, I'll post a Flashback Review of "Say It Like You Mean It" and offer up some commentary on how the album has changed my life to this point. I'd also like to invite my fellow readers along for this retrospective down memory lane and have them offer up some of their favorite memories listening to this classic album. Keep an eye out on the blog for any further details that may develop leading up to the big announcement on the 16th!

No comments:

Post a Comment