Thursday, April 18, 2013

Boston Bruins Fans Sing Along To The National Anthem

Last night at the Boston Bruins-Buffalo Sabres game, the first game played in Boston since the terrorist attacks at the Boston Marathon on Monday, the entire crowd in attendance joined Rene Rancourt in the traditional singing of the national anthem. But this was anything but traditional, as the entire crowd sang in unison with one another, and everybody joined together in a strong sign of solidarity and camaraderie with one another as everybody sang at the top of their lungs, and wept as everybody joined together in this massive showing of Boston pride. I''m a hardcore Boston Bruins fan through and through, I even have the Bruins logo tattooed on my left bicep as a symbol of my dedication and loyalty to the team, and last night nearly threw me to the brink of tears, and just seeing this massive throng of people all singing together really spoke volume about why I love the city of Boston so much, it's hockey team, and most of all its people. View the video above and try not to tear up while watching this amazing video.

No comments:

Post a Comment