Wednesday, May 25, 2011

10,000 Page Views!

Hey everyone!

The blog reached a major milestone this morning as the blog reached 10,000 hits to date! This is a huge moment for me and my blog so I just want to say thank you to everyone who has read my blog, complimented me either in person or online, and anyone who has referred my blog to others, all of you guys are awesome! When I first started Music Box Pete back in November 2009, I had no idea how successful the blog would become or how many people would even look at it, but here we are a year and a half later and I've developed quite a substantial following thanks to each and everyone of you, I love you all!

With the summer fast apporaching, I'm planning to bring back my series of interviews with up and coming musicians. These interviews will be focused on artists who were previously the subject of Artist Spotlight features in the past so keep an eye out for the first of those interviews sometime within the next few weeks. Are there any other features that you would like me to roll out on my blog? Send me an e-mail at peteramara@musicboxpete.net or leave a comment here on the blog and tell me what you would like to see me cover! Thanks again for all your support, you are the best!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 10000 page views, Pete! That's a great milestone to come across! Keep up the good work and thanks for promoting all the musical talent that you've been showcasing! (including us!)

    ReplyDelete