Monday, September 9, 2013

Boston Calling Recap & Major Milestone!

Well, the Boston Calling festival has come and gone, and I was there personally to see the entire thing unfold on Saturday's edition of the 2 day affair. The festival was a truly gratifying and unifying experience where all of Boston's music lovers came to experience all of their favorites acts in one unique setting on two stages with thousands of people soaking in the sun, brews, and revelry of all the fantastic music taking place right in the heart of downtown Boston. I would like to personally thank all the organizers of the festival for making this one of the best organized festivals I've seen in quite some time, and for increasing the spirit and enthusiasm for Boston's music scene. Peruse the pics below to see all the magic that unfolded while I was there all day!

On another note, I want to formally announce that also on Saturday, my blog officially passed the 100,000 page view milestone. This is a groundbreaking achievement for the site and I want to extend my sincere thanks to everyone for making this blog what it is today, I'm truly grateful. This site has totally exceeded my expectations and this is something I see myself doing for as long as I live. I never considered writing as a possible career arc several years back after graduating college, but when I first started dabbling in it, I grew more confident and began to develop a composed writing style that has evolved gradually over time, and has become something that I'm totally passionate about and spend a great deal of time meticulously combing over every band on the Boston music scene that is worthy of doing press about.

Again, I want to thank all of the musicians that have inspired me while growing up, all of my personal heroes that have turned me into the man I've become today, and for all of my fellow readers who have turned this blog into a major outlet for me to express my undying love and passion for the Boston music scene, and all of the bands trying to make their voices heard.













No comments:

Post a Comment