Thursday, September 12, 2013

Don't Call MusicBoxPete A Blog Anymore!

There have been a bevy of cosmetic changes that I've made to the blog in recent weeks, and one major change that I've been pondering for some time, and one that has kind of irked me to be perfectly honest and frank with you, is the very term "blog" used in the title of the site. While I understand what constitutes a "blog", I've always found the term to be kind of derogatory and subjective from the perspectives of different groups who have separated them from the more legitimate and well known music sites currently permeating the interwebs today.

In order to move forward into a more legitimate and prosperous time ahead, I've decided to abandon and refrain from using the word "blog" in the name of the site from this point forward. Any mentions to the word "blog" on this site and on my social media sites have been deleted and this site should not be referred to as such. This is a legitimate music website and always will be, you'll get the same quality music reporting from yours truly, the latest on the verge Boston artists in the Artist Spotlight series, and upfront interviews with bands that you've always wanted to know more about. A new era is on the horizon, and it begins right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment