Friday, February 21, 2014

Charlie and the Foxtrots Release Music Video For "The Man I Am"

Nashville based Charlie and the Foxtrots just released their music video for "The Man I Am". The video was filmed down south in Toomsboro, Georgia and is a fresh, Southern cooked gem with the band performing smack dab on the front porch of a house completely evoking the style and substance that the group wishes to evoke to its listeners. The song itself is a masterpiece with each musician in the band contributing a great deal to the overall success of the group, and creating a track that its listeners will closely identify with and become that career hallmark that people will recognize and say "I remember where I was when I first heard this song." This track is that real and authentic, and I'm so proud that I stumbled across this group that I have high hopes for moving forward.

For more information on Charlie and the Foxtrots, 'Like' them on Facebook here, follow them on Twitter here, and visit their official website right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment