Monday, February 3, 2014

Seattle Dominance In Both Football And Music

With the total ass whooping the Seattle Seahawks delivered to the Denver Broncos last night in the Super Bowl, Seattle assured its clear dominance in two main areas near and dear to the city: football and music. You may remember the Super Bowl comparison I did last week comparing both Denver and Seattle in terms of popular musicians to emanate from the two areas, and Seattle's was by and far superior in all facets of the musical game against Denver, almost identical to the way they played last night in the big game.

If you need a reminder as to the popular musicians to reside out of Seattle, here they are again:

Alice in Chains
Band of Horses
Death Cab For Cutie
Fleet Foxes
Jimi Hendrix
Macklemore
Minus The Bear
Nirvana
Pearl Jam

While I've never had the opportunity to visit Seattle in person, I eagerly anticipate to visit there sometime down the road as the city has a rich, cultural history in music that has united the fabric of the town and allowed the citizens to jump behind their football team as well, and that is something that I strive to merge here on the site over the course of the year and beyond as I bring together the worlds of football and music and bring together what drives my passions personally each and every day, and what keeps me happy and motivated to do my best each and every day. So, for the city of Seattle, I tip my cap to you and congrats to your Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks on a well deserved victory, you did the 12th man loud and proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment