Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sleepy Hahas Release Music Vid for "I Hate My Body (And It Hates Me Too)"



From the land of Buffalo wings and the Bills, Sleepy Hahas have just unveiled their brand new music video for the track "I Hate My Body (And It Hates Me Too)". The psychedelic track features spaced out imagery and a high energy vibe that can't possibly be ignored. The track is the first single from their forthcoming debut album "Dull Days" that will be released on May 13 and was mixed and mastered by Paul Hamann who also helmed The Black Keys "Attack & Release". The video is one of the most whacked out pieces of genius that I've seen in quite some time and is well worth your viewing time to check out and experience for yourself.

For more info on Sleepy Hahas, 'Like' them on Facebook here, follow them on Twitter here, and check out their music on Bandcamp over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment