Monday, May 20, 2013

MusicBoxPete Presents: Artist Spotlight, Vol. 1 To Be Released June 18th!

Proud to announce to everyone the impending release of my blog's first ever digital CD compilation titled, "MusicBoxPete Presents: Artist Spotlight, Vol. 1". This compilation is designed to highlight some of Boston's most promising young acts that you may have heard of previously from my Artist Spotlight features that I've done on them in the past. It's also a way of showing pride for the city that I've lived in pretty much my whole life, and one that I love with all my heart. The disc features 12 amazing tracks from some of Boston's most talented up and coming acts including: Bear Language, The Okay Win, Troy Cartwright, The Foresters, and a host of others. The final track listing will be announced sometime within the next couple of weeks, and the compilation will be released in digital format only on June 18th via Bandcamp.

For more information and to check out the Bandcamp page, please click over here to see the official release site. More compilations will be released sporadically over the next few months, so this is just the beginning for the blog and for bigger and better things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment